I am very happy to share that Rachel of Derivative Dishes nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks, Rachel! This is such a great way to get to know some more fellow bloggers as well as recognize their work and dedication. I had so much fun answering your questions and coming up with new questions.
If you’re unfamiliar with it, here are the rules:
Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you by acknowledging and linking them back
Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate at least 5 other bloggers, link them in your post, and let them know
Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- Have the Liebster award photo somewhere on your blog
- What inspires you? All of the creative and talented bloggers that I’ve been following over the past few years. It has given me so much confidence to move forward and try out my own new recipes!
- Anthony Bourdain or Mario Batali? Anthony Bourdain! When I was in high school we used to watch “No Reservations” in my Spanish class.
- What’s the worst meal you’ve ever had? Any time I’ve been on a bad date (which has only happened once or twice). Another time was when I went to a “French” themed night and let’s just say it was interesting…
- What’s your favorite cookbook of all time?I love all the old recipe cards in my family, as well as this big Italian cookbook that doesn’t get used as much as it should!
- What are you looking forward to right now? The holidays, and my upcoming vacation to Aruba in January 🙂
- What do you think about when you’re cooking? I go through a process in my head of “all right- I can do this!” and and sometimes “Oh crap that doesn’t look right” but overall I try not to over think it, I just put some music on and have fun
- What is your favorite thing to cook? Pasta or anything with chocolate!
- What is the last great meal you had?Thanksgiving dinner 🙂
- What have you not tried to cook but think you need to make? I would love to learn more about how to cook a full meal.
- What about the kitchen intimidates you? breads/anything that requires yeast to rise, as well as any kind of fancy decorating
- What’s the most embarrassing kitchen moment you’ve ever had? In my 10th grade Chefs class, everyone was required to do a cooking demo. I chose to make mint cheesecake with an Oreo crust. Naturally, the weekend before my demo I did a test run at home and the mint was so overpowering it wasn’t even edible so I had to throw it out and start all over again (with much less mint!)
And now I’m nominating…
Fork and Bowl
Here are your questions bloggers, have fun! 🙂
1. What is the most exotic food you’ve ever tried?
2. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
3. How do you balance blogging with other parts of your life?
4. What/who inspires you?
5. Do you have any hidden talents?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What would you like to learn more about in terms of blogging?
8. What is your favorite thing to bake/cook?
9. What do you do with all your leftover products?!
10. What is a movie/book you can watch/read over and over again and never get sick of?
11. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?Advertisements